Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day


I have a feeling this title will pop up more than I'd like it too, lets just cross our fingers and hope that doesn't happen. well you might be asking yourself why I say that...I'm getting there. So today was a good day. I got up, had a good calorie conscious breakfast: a granola bar, a half of a cup of yogurt and some water. I was feeling good though granted a bit hungry then went to church. after church we went to a restaurant and even there I was a good girl. I had a salad with about a 1/4 of the Caesar dressing they normally put on it and only 6 croutons and some more water. I was feeling pretty good about myself till this evening rolled around. Ok to be honest maybe it started a little earlier than that. when I got home from lunch around 2:30 I had a banana and a lunch bar. I was honestly starving so I felt this was a good compromise. This evening was game night with my small group and I was delegated to bring some Pizza. I was only going to eat one piece and water then things got out of hand. yeah that plan back fried on me horribly. I had three pieces of pizza, one bread stick and then to top it all off there was chocolate. Oh my goodness, could that get any harder? Pizza and chocolate! But it wasn't just any chocolate it was Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! It was ridiculous and sadly I gave in. It was good for the first two then the next two just made me sick. I knew that I would have to face the wrath of the elliptical to try and burn off what ever I was stuffing into my mouth and yet I couldn't quite bring myself to stop! I am an an addict in the most rudimentary form. I am addicted to food and it is HORRIBLE! well Mr. Elliptical I'm going to try to get a good night sleep with all this darned sugar in my system and then...here I come. Its time for me and you to duke it out to the death. Ok so maybe that is a little extreme but its the thought that counts. Eyes take your last look at those amazing peanut butter filled chocolate cups because its the last time you will be looking at them for a very long time, I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment