Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just another deep breath and a smile might help

Today was a harder day than I have had in the last week and a half. what do I mean? Normally I can go to the gym and just pump out the work out and be done and feel good about it. Today on the other hand, decided to go swimming to change it up a little but to my utter dismay I only burned 233 calories in over a half hour. I just got out of the pool. I couldn't handle working as hard as I can while swimming and not being able to get my heart rate over 142. So I got home changed and went back to the gym and joined my friend Mr Elliptical. I got the rest of the 470 calories that I needed for the day but that rocky start really shook me. I hadn't expected to be so disappointed by it but I was. So now that I got that off my chest I am taking a deep breath and trying not to give into the sad feelings that will lead me right down the path of eating a ton more calories than I should. Another deep breath. Some of you might wonder why its getting to me so badly when I went out and burned the calories I needed to burn. For me the way I start determines my whole day...its sad but true and today I didn't start well. Last deep breath. I am planning on at least finishing this day strong and not giving in. Lets keep our fingers crossed and a true smile about the good things in the day. I need to do that more, focus on the bright side of things so here I go. I am actually very beautiful even though a lot of that beauty is covered. I did go and bust out 733 calories today. There, a few good things really do help.

No comments:

Post a Comment