So my internet has been down for the last few days and before that I went on a camping trip with a few friends so I am gong to try and catch up al in one post, oh boy.
So last week I worked out like it was the last week I had to live. I was burning over 1000 calories a day and only eating 1200 calories. Thats not good, but I was determined to drop another 4 lbs. Well it seriously backfired on me and I didn't loose a single pound! I talked to my PT about it and she told me that that was probably because I was so over exerting my body and under eating that it started to freak out and hold on to absolutely everything because it had no clue what was going on. She explained to me that there is a peek you reach with working out and then you start going back down hill even though you are working your butt off. your muscles start to tear and your body can't function correctly. So thats why this week I have very little to show for busting my butt, however this week I am trying to get back on track and do it the right way.
Well as you know this is week three and I am having a really hard time of it. Not only did I loose no poundedg, I am having a hard time, like murderously hard time, sticking to 1200 calories consumed. Blagh! I don't think I am totally over doing it but then again I wouldn't know because I haven't been counting them. It stinks and I am kicking my self for it but that only makes me want to eat more and the vicious cycle continues.
So now is the time for brutal honesty, Working out alone isn't going to get me to my goal. I have to eat right coupled with working out for this to work and I need to start now. I know week three is nearly over but I am starting now and I am going to watch what I eat and try my darnedest to get back on track. I will let you know how it goes
No comments:
Post a Comment