so I just turned off my calorie counter and sat down document my morning. I got up today and let me tell you, the last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym and blast off some calories. it would have been so easy to give into my screaming muscles, telling me to just take it easy, and turn off my alarm and go right back to bed but I am glad to report that that is exactly what I didn't do. I got out of bed, though reluctantly I admit, and headed to the gym. I decided to walk there to give my muscles a little bit of a stretch before I attacked those extra calories and that built up fat with all the vengeance I could muster. I am proud to report that I did just that and I didn't give up. I burnt 1300 calories and feel amazing. I know I am still at the starting line up but with every step and every calorie burned I am getting closer to my goals and a healthier life.
Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Calories Be Gone!
Yesterday I confessed to a total lack of self control on my part but today I am starting anew! I just got back from the gym and I wanted to write this before my day ran away from me
so I just turned off my calorie counter and sat down document my morning. I got up today and let me tell you, the last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym and blast off some calories. it would have been so easy to give into my screaming muscles, telling me to just take it easy, and turn off my alarm and go right back to bed but I am glad to report that that is exactly what I didn't do. I got out of bed, though reluctantly I admit, and headed to the gym. I decided to walk there to give my muscles a little bit of a stretch before I attacked those extra calories and that built up fat with all the vengeance I could muster. I am proud to report that I did just that and I didn't give up. I burnt 1300 calories and feel amazing. I know I am still at the starting line up but with every step and every calorie burned I am getting closer to my goals and a healthier life.
so I just turned off my calorie counter and sat down document my morning. I got up today and let me tell you, the last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym and blast off some calories. it would have been so easy to give into my screaming muscles, telling me to just take it easy, and turn off my alarm and go right back to bed but I am glad to report that that is exactly what I didn't do. I got out of bed, though reluctantly I admit, and headed to the gym. I decided to walk there to give my muscles a little bit of a stretch before I attacked those extra calories and that built up fat with all the vengeance I could muster. I am proud to report that I did just that and I didn't give up. I burnt 1300 calories and feel amazing. I know I am still at the starting line up but with every step and every calorie burned I am getting closer to my goals and a healthier life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment