Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

adding insult to injury

This week has been the hardest week I have had in a long time. I don't know it just feels like getting out of bed to go to work in the morning is hard let alone pushing myself to actually go to the gym. Oh don't get me wrong, I have gone to the gym every day this week but it has been a struggle to do so. As for my eating right, well that hasn't exactly happened this week for me. And as if things weren't getting me down enough my ipod just quit on me so now I have no music to get me going when I am cranking it out on the treadmill or elliptical! I am trying to see what God could possibly be trying to teach me through this and I just can't see anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment