Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not such a good sign

Today I went to the gym around 8:30 am and got on the elliptical but the thing is about 10 minutes into it I was just...done. I didn't have the heart to continue and my legs hurt and I just wanted to quit. I managed to stick it out for 30 minutes but I had just burned over 400 calories and that isn't nearly enough. I got off the elliptical and decided to lift some wights to try and bring myself out of the depression state I could feel myself just slumping into and low and behold I was able to lift wights, do jumping jacks, and walk on the treadmill till I got my calorie count up to 700. it felt good and I realized its almost the end of the second week, I need to change up my routine. See the thing is, with all my weight loss attempts in the past the end of week two the beginning of week three is a death sentence for said attempt. So this, this is scary for me. I am praying that God can get me through this and help me to not just give up and quit like I have so many times before. Well...time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meran! Keep up the good work. I know it's easy to become discouraged, but just take it one day at a time. Bad days will happen, but God gives us a brand new one every 24 hours!!! This is a tough part of it... but knowing that it is tough is a big part of the battle. Now, just MAKE yourself get through it! Easier said than done, I know. :) Good luck!

    PS- Sorry that I'm posting as Mrs. Walker... I have a parent-teacher blog and so it's showing up as that. This is Megan. :)

    ReplyDelete