I just watched this video that made me cry. it is amazing, I'm not the only one out there. What was I thinking!? Of course I'm no the only one dealing with being fat. If you are reading this and hear it with an angry voice, you are in the right. I am angry. I am angry with myself for letting myself go so far. I am angry that I have barfed excuses all over the place because I was just too lazy to get off my fat butt and do something! come on! So this is my resolution. Next summer I want to post a video response to this one with astonishing results. I am done being that fat girl. I am done going through bouts of depression because I have no defined chin and I look like a few stacked marshmallows. This is where it ends. One step at a time and the first step is being fed up enough to actually do something about this.
This video was so inspiring that Alex and I immediately went for a run after we watched it! I told Alex that we should watch it every day then we wouldn't whine when we go to the gym--or worse not go at all. So motivating!
ReplyDelete