a few weeks ago I was talking with a few good friends of mine and Wayne asked me, "what things HAVE you accomplished?" he wanted me to see the little good things in my life , the things I had completed and done well instead of focusing always on the negative. Not much came to mind during that conversation but since then I have been thinking about some of the smaller things I have accomplished like dropping 4 pounds in one week and finishing my first short film. That's right, my first short film totally completed. Its really very short and put together like a PSA ( public service announcement) but I put my heart and soul into it. there are a few kinks I still need to work out but for the most part it is finished and I thought it was high time to share it with all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment