Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
One deep breath...fallowed by another
Today I was on the elliptical for 40 minutes like as usual but today I decided to try something a tiny bit different to finish off my day of working out. I got on the treadmill and walked for five minutes then kicked it up to 8 mils an hour for a whole minute. Okay, so that my not seem like a whole lot out there but it was a big step for me. To run a full minute at a decently fast pace. I feel good about myself today and that is a rather unfamiliar feeling for me. Sure I still have a long way to go, and I will feel better as that time progresses but for today it feels good to feel like I actually am going to make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment