Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Friday, May 6, 2011

This last week

Its been a while since I've been on a few things have happened in that time. First of all I visited home and that was so amazing. I loved seeing my family. The downside to visiting home was all the amazing food that everyone wanted to feed me. Despite the amazing food I did manage to workout every single day I was at home except Sunday. It felt really good staying on top of my working out and I actually managed to run 5 miles on my mom's treadmill!

So now for the downside of my visit. I started feeling under the weather when I first got there and it went downhill from there. By Sunday I was really feeling under the weather and my stomach wasn't letting me digest anything. I was hoping that I would be feeling alright to go to work on Monday but Sunday around 11:00pm or so it took another nasty downswing and that's where I've been till yesterday. Things started looking up in the health department for me. Today I have a remnant of the cough and sniffles but other than that I'm good to go :D

~Meran~

No comments:

Post a Comment