
So I just re-read the my last post on here and my pizza is turning in my stomach. I sounded so determined that last post and then after a few days of feeling a bit better this clod took me out of the work out scene yet again. However instead of standing by what I know is right and eating better even if I can't work out every day like I used to I ignore everything and chow down on Pizza and Oreos. I hate this! I am so freekin' good at making excuses for myself and then getting all bent out of shape when I gain a few pounds! I make myself so mad sometimes. Alright enough excuses. It might be the middle of the week but I am going to turn up the heat. I'm not going to make it to the gym ever day simply because my body is still under this wretched cold and I don't want to set my health back but I am taking control of my eating again. This is ridiculous. I can't let all these weeks of feeling great about myself and the progress I've made just because I feel like crap. Okay...venting is over. Back to life
No comments:
Post a Comment