Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Getting Back
I'm slowly trying to get back into the swing of things and thanks to some encouragement I have managed that starting last night. I was planning on being a total bum, watching tv and eating food that wasn't by any means on my diet plan. I told a friend this and he reminded me of my other post...the one about no more excuses. I didn't want to listen to him but I couldn't ignore it. So I got off my butt and went to the gym. I was planning on being there for only about 20 minutes but ended up jogging for 30 and spent 10 minutes on the stair stepper. After that I relaxed in the the hot tub and steam room and did a few laps in the pool. I finally felt like I deserved ( at least somewhat) the sleep I have been craving. It was good so thanks Steven. Now I need to get back to normal. I am heading off to Zumba soon as well and hopefully I can jump right back on the wagon. Hopefully I will have kicked this cold to the curb completely by the end of the weekend so nothing will be holding me back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment