This week has been a good steady week for me emotionally and in every other aspect and for that I am grateful. Last week wasn't so good. I mean don't get me wrong I staid to the diet and I worked my butt off but emotionally I was really sort of all over the place and I don't know why. God had been really showing me his mercy this week with practically killing all my cravings for "bad" food and just giving me the peace I needed to get through this week. He strengthened me to be able to really hit the gym hard and well every day and a good attitude to go with it. I don't think I've been giving Him the praise He deserves in my weight loss success. God is the reason I've made it this far without totally falling off the wagon and gaining all the weight back. God is the reason I have any sort of self control when it comes to food and God is the one who every single day reminds me that I have someone beside me, holding my hand, when no one else can. God is my rock through this journey and I just wanted to remind myself, and you, of that.~Meran~
No comments:
Post a Comment