I can't write for long but I wanted to post this now that my hands are stable enough to actually type...I just ran three miles!!!! I was running my time on the treadmill and wanted to push for 40 minutes and when I got off I realized I had jogged for three miles!!! I am so excited. And this comes after jogging on the treadmill for ten minutes and having an asthma attack then I took a 5 minute break to get my inhaler and to let my lungs get back to functioning correctly then back on the treadmill I went and I managed three miles!!! so if you ignore the 5 minute break I actually jogged four miles today! Holy cow! It feels amazing!
Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Oh My Gosh!
I can't write for long but I wanted to post this now that my hands are stable enough to actually type...I just ran three miles!!!! I was running my time on the treadmill and wanted to push for 40 minutes and when I got off I realized I had jogged for three miles!!! I am so excited. And this comes after jogging on the treadmill for ten minutes and having an asthma attack then I took a 5 minute break to get my inhaler and to let my lungs get back to functioning correctly then back on the treadmill I went and I managed three miles!!! so if you ignore the 5 minute break I actually jogged four miles today! Holy cow! It feels amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment