Well today I was 20 minutes late to my spin class so I tried to compensate for time lost by really really pushing myself and my body had the last laugh with that one. It started cramping up so badly I had to stop a few minutes early to try and settle it down. Yeah, then I started walking home even though my car was in the parking lot. That can't be a good start to this week. Deep breath, now I embark on a really long week at work. I pray God gives me the endurance to face what I am afraid might be a rather sleepless week as He has done with my running. Don't get me wrong I am glad I have the hours to work. God has provided for me greatly and I'm not trying to complain I'm really not. I'll keep you posted on how everything is going and you know it might not be half as bad as I think its going to be. Lets hope so :D
~Meran~
No comments:
Post a Comment