
I shake a little as I write this with a smile that might pull a few muscles in my face but I can't bring myself to stop. I just got home from my workout but today there was something amazing about it. I just finished a two mile jog! I still can hardly believe it. I have to confess I did there was a minute to minute and a half break between mile one and two but that doesn't color its amazingness in my eyes. Let me explain why this is such a big deal for me. The last time I was even capable of jogging for a two miles without collapsing and dry heaving till everything ached was back in Jr. High when I plaid basket ball and was way...way more active than any time in my adult life. Its been nine years people, since I could hold out for more than a time or two up and down the basket ball court. If I wasn't sweating out all the liquids in my body right now I might start crying. My next step, jogging that blasted two miles without stopping. I can't even believe I am thinking that is a possibility....its such a good day!
Good for you!!!! Keep it up! You can do it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Running is really hard/tiring, but so good for you! Keep up the hard work, you'll hit that 5K milestone in no time!
ReplyDeleteProud of you!!!
ReplyDelete