I got on the scale today expecting to maybe have lost a pound or so if I was lucky. Why you ask. Because this week I've been battling a cold and during my workouts haven't exactly been giving my all. For instance my average workout a day was about 25 minutes. Horrible I know. So now you understand my hesitation when weighing in today, well, that hesitation was for not. I lost 3 lbs last week and honestly I don't know how but I am stoked. I am now officially 201.2 and only 2 lbs away from being under 200!!!!! I'm so close...so close!
Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
So Close
I got on the scale today expecting to maybe have lost a pound or so if I was lucky. Why you ask. Because this week I've been battling a cold and during my workouts haven't exactly been giving my all. For instance my average workout a day was about 25 minutes. Horrible I know. So now you understand my hesitation when weighing in today, well, that hesitation was for not. I lost 3 lbs last week and honestly I don't know how but I am stoked. I am now officially 201.2 and only 2 lbs away from being under 200!!!!! I'm so close...so close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment