Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I can't believe I'm saying this!

I have never been much for working out and actually in the past I have done everything in my power to avoid it so this is strange for me to hear coming out of my own mouth...its hard to not work out! So on Friday I told you all I might have over done it and that was very true. Saturday morning I woke up with a cough and a really sore throat. Bad news. so I decided to take it easy over the weekend and see how I was feeling on Monday. well as far as working out I took it easy but in the sleep department I didn't take it easy at all. Friday I didn't get to bed till around 10 pm then Saturday with daylight savings and that whole mess I didn't get to bed till about 12:30 am and then was up by 7:00 am to bake monkey bread for my morning small group.

To say the least my body isn't happy with me at all. So yesterday I climbed stairs for 20 minutes for my workout and even though I worked up quite a sweat I didn't feel like I had done all that much. I guess that's what I get for running 2 1/2 miles. nothing quite feels like its enough of a workout now. Anyway I got up today and I felt like I'd been run over by a train. I was going to take today off from working out as well and then after about a half hour of being up and doing nothing I just couldn't not work out at all. I felt guilty for even thinking it. so I got out one of my workout videos and just finished that. I still feel like its way...WAY far behind the jogging that I had worked up to but at least its something. My goal this week...simply not gain. If I lose weight that would just be icing on the cake a this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment