Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A reality check

Let me give a little history. Before I started working out and loosing weight one of the jokes I pulled quite often was, " well maybe I should join the biggest looser." one of the main reasons I said this was because every time my mom would rebuttal with something like, "don;t even say that. you aren't nearly big enough to be on that show." It was a way to make myself fee better.

Now we come to the present. About a week ago I was watching Biggest Loser and there was a woman on there and when she started she was only about five lbs heavier than I was when I first started. It really hit me. I was big enough. I was big enough to be on a show about the grossly obese people and that really forced me to look at myself much more realistically. I am down 35 lbs today from when I started and I'm so glad but I still have too look back and remind myself where I actually was

No comments:

Post a Comment