Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

You are what you eat

I can't believe its been a week since I last posted, but time does fly. Anyway, Today I went to meet with my personal trainer and we were chatting over squats and lounges and we got onto the topic of how so many people think that just because they work out they can eat whatever and still loose weight. Well at least that's what I thought...honest. It was stupid but its what I talked myself into believing. What would happen is I would bust my butt at the gym for a solid hour then go and eat a hamburger and then I would get all discouraged and eat ice cream and forget the gym. About the middle of the conversation she chuckled and said, " yeah well you know what they say, you are what you eat," and that is so true. I have been eating very well this last week, I've been trying to stay active and its proving that I am what I eat...shrinking! I am now only 10 lbs away from being in the 100's! Its been years since I was anywhere near the 100's. I am so happy and motivated even more now that the goal is in sight

No comments:

Post a Comment