Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Fingers crossed
I think I might have over done it this week. I have been working out every single day this week and I have been really watching what I eat but it might have been too much. I know my body and when it senses that I am doing too much to it and cutting out too much food it holds on to every ounce of fat it can. I just hope that on Saturday when I weigh in I do drop
because I don't know if I could come back strong after this week if my weight hasn't dropped by at least 3 lbs. Deep breath. Lets all cross our fingers and hope that this week of total self control, discipline and hard work will pay off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment