The other day I was jogging uphill and I was feeling a serious burn in my legs. Ready to stop and turn around my Ipod changed songs and the song that came on almost made me cry. it felt like the singer was talking directly to me. See the dongs on my ipod were loaded on by my sister so I had actually never heard this song before and it was that extra umph that I needed to push through the burning in my legs and the pain in my side to complete the one mile jog I had set out to do. I know to most of you one mile probably doesn't seem like very much at all but to me its a mile marker at this point. It felt exhilarating to push through everything and complete what I had put my mind to.
Click to listen to Lift
No comments:
Post a Comment