Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lessons...that keep on coming

Patience and trust or the lack there of have sort of been a running theme between God and myself for just about as long as I can remember and lately He has brought them up again. Just when I think I've got a handle on something God shows me that actually I don't. The thing is I know He does but remembering that sometimes is the hardest thing in the world. I know He knows what is best and how everything will pan out but waiting long enough to see it all work out the way its supposed to and trusting that even if its not how I saw it that its still the best plan is killer. There it is again, patience and trust. God is my perfect father who wants only what is best for me and I have to remember that even if I don't see it.

1 comment: