Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Beautiful Storm
Yesterday I made dinner and took it over to my boyfriends house. We ate and watched a movie and in true Colorado fashion the weather couldn't make up its mind. One minute it would be a downpour the next clear skies. After the movie (around 9:30 pm) we decided to tempt the weather and go for a walk. It started out just a light misting and that wasn't enough to make us turn around and go back. We listened to the thunder and watched the lightning as we walked and as we got farther and farther away from his apartment the rain began to really come down. Needless to say we got soaked! It was so much fun though, would not have traded that for anything. Holding his hand in the middle of a thunderstorm while walking through the rain seems like such a small thing but there was something about it that made it so special. Thank you Steven for that memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment