I have never said this before but I am honestly glad the holidays are over. I am always glad for an excuse to give presents and bake abundant amounts of goodies and the holidays are the perfect time for that. However, this year was the first year where I was trying to eat right during this time of merriment. It was practically murder this year and I avoided baking because I couldn't eat any of the goodies. I admit I did fall off the wagon for two weeks but now that I am back on I am saying for the first time in my life, I am glad the holidays are over. I am getting back on my eating plan and staying on it for good this time.The holidays are great fun but now its back to real life for me and real life is this. I am 97 lbs over weight, I have a history of heart problems in my family, and the fact is if I don't get this under control it is very possible I could give myself type two diabetes and or have a heart attack before I'm 70. I may not be clinically spot on with these assessments of my health but it can't be far off. So this is my reality check and back to real life it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment