Me

Me
I'm done sitting on the sidelines and I am ready to live!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Something insperational

Today has been a slow day starting but I was about to head to the gym when I heard this song and it struck a cord in me. I am a very musical person and so music has a way of touching me that nothing else can. My sister just recently told me that every day we need to find something, anything, to look forward to that we enjoy. Well I'm taking that one step farther. Every day on this journey I am going to try and find something, anything, for a spark of inspiration to reach my next goal. Today this song is what I needed to hear to set me on fire and do what I needed to do.

P.S. I just got back from the gym and I am pleased to report
I just ran my first 12 1/2 minute mile! Maybe that song
had more of an impact than I thought :-]

No comments:

Post a Comment